Monday, February 3, 2014

Meet The Teacher Monday: FAST FIVE!

Yikes! Monday crept up on me again. I intended to publish my MTTM post last night, but the time just got away from me this weekend. Saturday night I attended a going away party for a colleague. She is moving to China with her husband. What an exciting adventure ahead; I wish them nothing but the best in their new endeavors!!!

So, let's get to it. If you have taken part in MTTM, you know the drill. Newbies: take the time to answer the questions below on your blog, link up, and then visit at least two to three other blogs that have linked up. 


 Meet the Teacher Monday: FAST FIVE!

1. List five things you always keep in your purse
  • Blood Pressure Meds
  • "Old Lady" Readers-As I turned 40 last year, I came to a startling realization...I need glasses. I refuse to make an appointment at the optometrist because then I would have to actually admit that... I'm old. 
  • iPhone Cord
  • Feminine Products
  • My Employee ID Badge...TEACHER DISCOUNTS!!
2. List five things you love about yourself
  • My creativity
  • My ability to make people laugh
  • My candor 
  • My tenacity
  • My warlocks (my knockers)
3. List 5 things you do to keep yourself entertained 
  • Read
  • Procrastinate by wasting time on social media sites 
  • Blog
  • Write
  • Learn new ways to use technology (Stay tuned for details about "Techie Tuesday")
4. List five things that attract you to the opposite sex (or same sex...I don't judge or discriminate.)
  • Sense of humor
  • Confidence
  • Spontaneity
  • Ability to converse
  • Ability to be silly sometimes and enjoy the moment
5. List five things you want to accomplish in 2014
  • Visit the Wizarding World of Harry Potter Theme Park
  • Take a "parent/beginners" hip hop dance class 
  • Take a writing class
  • Write my dating advice book. I am basically going to write down everything I did/do and tell people to do the opposite. 
  • Lose the 20+ lbs. I gained from the original 57 lbs. I lost
Your turn! Link up below! As always, make the ordinary extraordinary. 

3 comments:

  1. Plllease write your dating advice book! I would definitely read it :) I am a sucker for funny "memoir" style stories :) Thanks so much for providing us with your Meet the Teacher Monday linky!!

    XO, Kelly Anne
    AppleSlices

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, I see you have the techie tuesday idea rolling!! good :) Loved getting to know you.

    Amna
    (teachtworeach2ndgrade) on instagram

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to go to Harry Potter World so bad! I was supposed to go in 2011 when my sister graduated from college, but we didn't end up going on a cruise (which worked out as my son was born that year too!) I hope that you get to go!! I won't be making a trip for a long time to Disney World area again! What do you love to read!?! That is my number one go to for entertainment too!!

    Mrs. 3rd Grade

    ReplyDelete