Friday, February 7, 2014

Valentine FREEBIE!

Jesus, Mary and Joseph...creating my Sweet Treats TPT math station proved to be a daunting task. As a newbie TPT product creator, I sit for hours struggling with the simplest tasks. I spend a majority of my time sitting in front of the computer screen with my head in my hand thinking, "There has got to be an easier way." And there usually is. You just have to know the right person to ask for help. There are so many ins and outs to creating TPT merchandise. There is a bright side to my recent harrowing TPT experience, I learned two new techniques...which I plan to share on Techie Tuesday. 

Enough "talking." It's been a rough week. Grab this FREEBIE for a limited time only. This sweet treat contains the following

  • 1 I CAN card
  • 10 cupcake tops and bottoms
  • 1 printable practice sheet
I plan to add 2 more stations to this product. Please leave feedback on TPT.  THANKS! Here's a preview:


As always, make the ordinary EXTRAordinary!


1 comment:

  1. Eak! I can't wait to hear your techie tips! As a fellow newbie to TPT I am all for learning new things!! Love your blog girlie!!

    ReplyDelete